Saturday 1 October 2016

BABY DEE AND ME CLOTHING REVIEW

Baby dee and me is a clothing brand run by the lovely Stephanie. 


'A mumma and her son creating something different for the little people in your life. I do all the hard work and he is the inspiration. For more of an insight into our life, follow us on Instagram and see our journey in pictures.'


I was sent a tee by the lovely Stephanie to review and I absolutely love it.


The t shirt quality is amazing and so soft. I love the design 'Parky hard' and the writing looks perfect and still as bright after a couple of washes! 



You know when you get a t shirt with a quote and it looks like it will peel? This doesn't in the slightest and I love how big and bright the wording is. I love red on Josh as it can be paired with so many different colours and I just love putting him in a tee and shorts in the summer and jeans/leggings in the winter.

The material is stretchy and of a high standard;


He loves it too which is always a bonus. He told me it felt soft on his skin and he loved the shiny feel of the letters. 



She does her own clothing range but also does wooden blocks for nursery or decor purposes which I love! I also love the leather moccasins she has and have always wanted a pair of them for Freddie! 

You can also order a custom design through her etsy store, so if there was something you wanted on a t shirt for your little one but there isn't anything like it out there why not ask her to make it?

Some of her designs;



As you can see from her designs she really does have something for every taste. Her clothing is a lovely quality and her wooden decor is next on my list as we have just moved out in to our new home and need some new decor.

Luckily for all of you I have a special discount code for you to use on your first order to get 10% off. If you type the discount code AWAKENBEAUTY10 it will take off ten percent at the checkout so even more of a bargain than she already is! I would highly recommend ordering from her as it was very quick delivery and you will certainly not be disappointed with the quality.


Check out her store on etsy. Go and give her a like over on facebook and follow her over on instagram.


xoxoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig