Sunday 17 February 2013

Joshua's Nursery





























I have been meaning to do this for a while, well actually before he was born (so 8 and a half months ago!) But being pure lazy I never got round to doing it.

I gave his room a little spring clean the other day which made me think I may aswel take photos to show you. I love how it turned out, I love the Mickey mouse and cloud theme. I got the cloud stickers off eBay, & the Joshua bunting off eBay too. I love how it hangs from the ceiling! 

His window sill is so full, when he starts standing up in his cot I will have to take things off there as I know he will start to pull them off! The little train is from his grandparents when they went on holiday, he has photos of my friends little baby's too as there super cute! His cot and furniture are all from Mama s & Papas & I just love the look of white furniture! 

All the Mickey Mouse bits are from eBay the Mickey Mouse sailer range, I love the nappy stacker its so handy having all the nappies together and easy to reach! 



Hope you enjoyed Joshua's room tour :-)


xoxoxo
Share:

1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh such a gorgeous room I esp love the clouds on the wallpaper...its so cute x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig