Thursday 25 October 2012

Primarni Haul


So I met my friend today to have a little look around and to go for a TGI's (yum yum) & we can never help ourselves as we always end up in Primark and spend a silly amount on stuff we don't need, but that's part the fun isn't it?


So I thought I would do a little haul to show you the bits I have picked up from there in the past week! (yes I go more than once a week! addicted much





----------------------------------


























Pink Jumper £14.00
Blue Jumper £14.00
Black Cross Crop Tee £6.00
Blue Jersey Jacket £8.00
Green Studded Vest £8.00 (I think)
Super Skinny Jegging type Jeans £11.00
Pink Jersey Jacket £8.00
Black Skull Star Stud Shoes £12.00
Snowman Leggings £10.00
Christmasy Fleesy Pyjama Bottoms £8.00
Panda Fleesy Pyjama Bottoms £8.00



As you can see I buy way too much when I'm in there and my arms ache so much afterwards.

xoxoxo











Share:

3 comments

  1. Great Haul , those slippers are cute!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just cant leave primark without spending too much! They have so much cute stuff. I love the two jumpers they look so cosey and wintery, great haul x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow all pictures are gorgeous and Your blog absolutely correct...

    www.mysweetwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig