Friday 6 January 2012

Products I want to try.



There are so many beauty products that I want to try! & that's mainly because off all the blog reading and you tube video watching that I do!

I thought Id show you all the things im lusting after this year, imagine the cost all this adds up too!


Shu uemura eye lash curlers - I have wanted to try more expensive eyelash curlers for a while to see if they are actually any better than the cheaper versions, and these are the most raved about!




Tweezerman tweezers - Again for the same reason, are more expensive tweezers better than normal priced ones? I want too try these!

Any OPI nail polish I would love too try! There a little bit pricey but everyone raves about them! There colours are so pretty!
I also need a nail varnish that is good for my nails, they chip and flake so much & I have heard a lot of great things about this nail varnish!
I have the worst dark circles ever (any recommendations?) and this concealer has had really good reviews of covering them and thats the only reason I want to buy it as I haven't found my HG concealer yet!
Now the naked 2 palette... after watching all the commotion on twitter last night, I have to agree I don't think I really need it, but I love my naked palette and Im rubbish with my money so I know I will buy it!
Ive wanted too try a Nars blush for a while, infact anything from the brand Id love too try. & If I had too pick one item it would be this blush, so pretty!
I have no decent make up brushes, I have the odd number 7 & other brands, and I want too invest in good make up brushes, but I have no idea where too start, the whole MAC collection would be lovely!
The famous clarasonic! I cleanse and tone my face every night, but I want to buy this is it looks so good for your face! I have watched lots of videos and read loads of blog posts about this, and im pretty sure this will be my first beauty buy this year, Have you tryed it? Is it worth it?
I have looked in alot of shops for this mascara and they told me it has been discontinued! But when I was searching for a good mascara online this one came out really highly recommended so im determine to find it online!
Lastly Id love too get a blush palette as I have a few mac blushes and I would have a lot more space If I put them all into a palette! & it looks so professional haha!

XO
Share:

6 comments

  1. I went from cheap eyelash curlers to my Chanel one and I can tell a huge difference. If I can ever actually find a Shu one, I definitely want to try it as well. Tweezerman tweezers are great!

    For my undereye circles, I swear by Eve Pearl's salmon concealer. It works wonders and lasts for ages. I'm so intrigued by the wandless mascara, but I never saw it available here. I hope that you get to try some of these products, because a lot of them are favorites of mine and worth the hype. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wendy Thanks babe! Glad you like them all youve made me want to go out and get them even more! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nail Envy is AMAZING!!! Welcome back to blogging misses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG clarisonic is AMMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on some of these! Deffo want to try the tweezers to see if they live up to their name :)
    xo
      Madison's Assortment

    ReplyDelete
  6. The naked 2 palette looks great, I really need to get saving for it haha! Your blog is lovely!:)x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments! ♥

© Awaken Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig